Blast the most accurate Nerf Mega darts with the first Nerf Mega AccuStrike blaster! The Thunderhawk blaster comes with 10 AccuStrike Nerf Mega darts that are designed for accuracy and are the most accurate Nerf Mega darts*. Go long and go strong on the battlefield with the Thunderhawk blaster -- it’s the longest Nerf blaster of all, measuring 41 inches (1 meter) when extended. Slide the barrel to adjust the length, load the 10-dart indexing clip into the blaster, and get ready to take on opponents with bolt-action blasting. Carry it into battle when the action demands mobility, and use the bipod to stabilize it for distance shots in a fixed position.
*Accuracy based on test data comparing precision and repeatability of darts fired under controlled conditions at target 30 feet (9 meters) away. See Nerf.com for details. Ability to hit target will vary depending on user’s skill, dart condition, and other factors.
Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes: blaster, bolt (2 pieces), 10-dart clip, 10 darts, and instructions.
• THE LONGEST NERF BLASTER: The Thunderhawk bolt-action blaster is the longest Nerf blaster, extending to 41 inches (1 meter) to go long and go strong in Nerf battles
• THE MOST ACCURATE NERF MEGA DARTS*: This Nerf toy blaster comes with 10 AccuStrike Nerf Mega darts that are designed for accuracy and are the most accurate Nerf Mega darts*
• ADJUST LENGTH: You can adjust the blaster’s length by sliding the barrel -- extend it for distance targeting and retract it when you’re moving fast and need to stay mobile
• INCLUDES A FOLDING BIPOD TO STABILIZE SHOTS: Stabilize the blaster to set up the perfect shot with the folding bipod that attaches the Thunderhawk blaster’s tactical rail
• INCLUDES 10 DARTS AND A 10-DART INDEXING CLIP: Official AccuStrike Nerf Mega darts are tested and approved for performance and quality and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips
• Ages 8 and up
• CAUTION: Do not aim at eyes or face. TO AVOID INJURY: Use only with official NERF darts. Other darts may not meet safety standards. Do not modify darts or dart blaster.
• WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
• Assembly required. No tools needed.