Team up with legendary dinosaurs as a member of the elite DinoSquad! Harness the extraordinary force of the greatest dinosaurs of all and blast into amazing adventures!
Charge into triple-dart action with the Nerf DinoSquad Tricera-blast blaster! It features an awesome dinosaur design, capturing the look of a Triceratops dinosaur. The blaster has break-open loading and a fun way to open it -- push the front horn on the dino's head and the barrel swings down to reveal the dart chamber inside. Load 3 darts and swing the barrel closed. Pull down the hammer to prime the blaster, then press the trigger to send 1 dart flying toward your target. There's onboard 12-dart storage on the stock so you can have backup darts within reach to reload and keep on playing. Includes 12 Official Nerf Elite foam darts that are tested and approved for performance and quality. Eyewear recommended (not included). No batteries required.
Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
• NERF DINOSQUAD TRICERA-BLAST BLASTER: Charge into triple-dart action with this blaster that features awesome dinosaur details, capturing the look of a Triceratops dinosaur
• BREAK-OPEN LOADING: The front of the barrel breaks open for easy dart-loading -- push the front horn to open the barrel, put 3 darts inside, close the barrel, prime, and fire (no batteries required)
• HAMMER-PRIMING ACTION: Pull down the hammer to prime the blaster, then press the trigger to fire 1 dart
• 12 NERF DARTS AND DART STORAGE: Comes with 12 Official Nerf Elite foam darts -- the blaster has onboard storage for 12 darts, to keep them within easy reach for reloading
• SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING: Ships in simple, recyclable packaging that’s easy to open and frustration free
• Includes: blaster, 12 darts, and instructions.
• Ages 8 and up
• TO AVOID EYE INJURY:
• WARNING: Do not aim at eyes or face. Use of eyewear recommended for players and people within range. Use only official Nerf darts. Other darts may not meet safety standards. Do not modify darts or blaster.
• WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.